The second issue of ZINE: Film Research Series explores feminist video practices and their relation to Basque political activism and, on the other hand, brings a new look at the ongoing research on Arteleku's video collection.
01. Nire amaren etxea: tracing feminist genealogies in La Marche de Femmes à Hendaye, Manifestation à Hendaye and Les Mères Espagnoles (Ros Murray and Arantza Santesteban)
02. Generation Losses
* Open research on Arteleku's video collection (Arantza Lauzirika and Natxo Rodriguez)
* Video art production and dissemination in the Basque Country in the 1980s and 1990s (Pablo Maraví Martínez)
* A day in the life in Arteleku (Ramón de Fontecha Hidalgo, Vicente del Pedregal, Luiza Gonçalves and Lucas Larriera)
* When the horses left (María Muriedas Diez)
ZINE: Film Research Series is an academic publication edited by Elías Querejeta Zine Eskola, the San Sebastián Film Festival and the Basque Film Archive. The aim of the ZINE is to publish original research which contributes to specialised knowledge in the field of film studies, from any disciplinary approach.
Technical data sheet
Author: Several authors
Editor: Elías Querejeta Zine Eskola, Basque Film Archive, SSIFF
Number of pages: 75